Ceftaroline is not active against gram-negative bacteria that produce extended-spectrum beta-lactamases (ESBLs) from the TEM, SHV, or CTX-M families; serine carbapenemases (i. If you are female, you will need to take a pregnancy test before you start treatment and use birth control to prevent pregnancy during your treatment and for at least 5 weeks after your final dose. Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in the Medication Guide https://apotek-sverige.org/. At the start of the study, researchers measured the levels of antibodies against these diseases in the children’s blood.
We may also use information provided by you or transmitted to us through the Properties to send you electronic and other messages about a property in one of our communities or an offering from one of our affiliates or subsidiaries. Your use of our Properties constitutes your permission to do so unless you specify otherwise pursuant to applicable law, as discussed below. We comply with the US Federal CAN-SPAM Act, and make every effort to ensure that our messages are not considered Spam. Of course, you may unsubscribe from any messages we send at any time and you will not receive further electronic messages from us after following the instructions included within the message.
We may provide you with an “opt in” or “opt-out” mechanism depending on where you are located when we collect your personal data. An “opt-in” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like or do not object to our sending you such further communications and we will not send you any unless you have “opted-in”. An “opt-out” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you such further communications, and if you “opt-out” we will not send you any. Either way, opting-in or opting-out will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to use your personal data for a particular purpose or disclose it to a third party, you may “opt out” at any time by contacting us as provided below.
Information transmitted over the Internet may find its way to recipients to whom it is not intended or persons you may not want to have such information. Under certain circumstances, this may be beyond the control of CCI, and you are advised that such transmission may not be secure. However, CCI complies with applicable federal law regarding the safeguarding of your personal information, and we employ reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your information, as required by law. Further, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
Categories of Information We Collect
Contact Information: We may request and collect, without limitation, your name, address, email address, home telephone number, work telephone number, fax number and cell phone number.
Additional Information About You: We may request and collect, without limitation, information about the home you are purchasing, including the community, mailing address, and anticipated closing date.
When you make inquiries concerning career opportunities, we will request a copy of your resume, your highest level of education and information about the type of job you are seeking.
Additionally, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history; and
- Information about your transactions with us, CCI Affiliates, or others, such as your payment history, and parties to a transaction.
We may collect the following contact information that you provide, confirm, or update while using crossconstruction.com:
- The services that you desire to order and your preferences regarding service information (services information).
- Credit card information to pay for services that are ordered (credit card information).
- The email addresses of friends and family to receive a notification from CCI.
- Your preferences regarding the forwarding of USPS mail (preferences information).
In some cases we may combine information we collect through our Properties with information collected from other online sources.
If you are a real estate agent seeking information on our communities, a party interested in conducting business with CCI or if you contact us with land you have for sale, we will request your contact information.
If you wish to contact our webmaster, we will request your contact information.
Categories of Information We Disclose
- In connection with the fulfilment of the services that you request through the Properties.
- To enforce the Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of the Properties (please see the Terms and Conditions below).
- As required by law or valid legal process.
- In response to appropriate governmental requests.
- As we deem reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent or take other appropriate action in connection with potential illegal or fraudulent activities or potential risk to the personal safety of any individual or the security of your information.
- To manage our business.
- To protect our interests.
- To support direct marketing and other opportunities of CCI and third parties as described herein.
- To assist you in finding products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Your credit card information in connection with any services that you request, and we will not retain your credit card information.
- Your friends and family contact information, in connection with the fulfilment of the moving notices that you request.
Parties to Whom We Disclose
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of select third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers and insurance agents;
- Non-financial companies, such as retailers and direct marketers;
- We may use and share your contact information among CCI Affiliates and subsidiaries to provide you with offers from CCI Affiliates and subsidiaries that we believe may be of interest to you;
- We may share your contact information with third parties who assist CCI in offering products or services to you;
- We may share your contact information with third parties that agree with CCI to offer products or services to users of the Properties.
Information Sharing with Companies that Perform Services on our Behalf
We may disclose any or all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or the other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. The categories of third parties with whom we have contracted may include, among others:
- Financial service providers, such as credit card issuers, finance companies, insurance agencies or companies, and mortgage companies; and
- Other service providers, such as tax vendors, print vendors, and software programmers.
Information Sharing with Non-Affiliated Companies
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, including pursuant to consents that you provide. We may also, either directly or through CCI Affiliates, share your nonpublic personal information with nonaffiliated companies to market their products and services to you.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties to market their products and services to you, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures. If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties to market their products and services to you, you may contact us on the web as described below.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Properties. These companies may collect information about your visits to our Properties and other websites and/or apps in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may also partner with ad networks and other companies that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated digital properties. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information these ad networks collect about your visits to our Properties and other non-affiliated websites or apps over time.
You may also be able to limit data collection by third parties by using mobile device settings. Please note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. Additionally, please note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, or use a different mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices.
Privacy Rights in Other Jurisdictions
You may have rights, under applicable data privacy laws, to request information about or access to the personal information that we hold about you, to require that information to be corrected it is inaccurate or, in some circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise those rights, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to read all of this important information.